Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My niece - Jeslyn

Baby Jeslyn is 1 yr old!!!

I first saw her pic on Samantha's blog. Beautiful baby...she's a hot favourite today. She's so huggable, and cute and pretty and beautiful and she smiles a lot!

So we are all invited to her 1st birthday. Quite a huge event and most of my family turned up. It was great to see everyone gathered together. I think I will make it a point to appear on Sundays. Even chatting with our auntie (my uncles' maid who's younger than me...but I just call her auntie anyway)...

Baby Meagen cheeky with her uncle's cap.

Pardon me if I got her name spelling wrong. Meagen moves really fast...like a humming bird. And this is one hard to come by pic...

Birthday gal revealed! Held here by my lovely Aunt Sherly...

Me and my beautiful niece...
She is really cute!

Cute Anthea...who was strapped to her seat and ordered not to get down.

Poor Anthea had an enzyme attack. I pray the blood of Jesus upon her and may she heal completely soon. In Jesus name, I thank God for the healing. Amen!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers