...so I am here typing away...and chatting with some friends on msn.
Hubby suddenly blurted out..."Are you recording your weight?"
-_-
Narrowed my eyes and said..."No..."
Hubby:"Might be good to record your weight..."
Me:"No..."
Hubby(invisible sigh imagined):"Ok..."
Trying to talk Sandy out of spending $350+ on a plastic watch...but I can tell she's bent on ignoring my good advice. Haiz...
Trying to talk Maggie out of rerooting her Ichigo Heaven...cos the original pink hair(trademark of Ichigo Heaven) is probably not available from doll parts shop...
Busy night...Sandy just went offline to totally ignore me...LOL...maybe MiniV off the modem again...
I am still burping durians...even though I pulled twice a shit...phew! Otherwise I will be even more bloated and I might even throw up. Getting concerned that if I don't sleep soon, I might fall asleep at work tomorrow...guess I better kick my husband off the bed, force him to off his recorded F1 race and go off to bed...
*YAWNS*
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment