Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, November 05, 2009

All this business about having a baby...

I felt like I am taking 12 subjects for my 'O'levels ALL OVER AGAIN!

  1. First trimester - symptoms and change to your body
  2. 2nd trimester - symptoms and change to your body
  3. 3rd trimester - symptoms and change to your body
  4. Food and nutrition for pregnancy
  5. Workout for pregnancy
  6. What to expect when you are pregnant
  7. Dos & Don'ts during pregnancy (I wish...there's no hard and fast rules, every pregnant ladies are different and totally unique)
  8. Preparing and caring for your newborn
  9. All about breastfeeding
  10. All about bottlefeeding
  11. Confinement dos & don'ts
  12. Bathing your newborn
  13. Massaging for your baby (optional subject)
  14. Baby signs (optional subject)
There are tonnes of stuffs to read and understand...thank God for super good website like babycenter.com...which I learnt a lot from while surfing during my lunchtime at work.

I am also very thankful for advises from mommies around me. It's really assuring and encouraging to hear from them. And hand-me-downs! Having a baby is like there's a loose tap in your bank account and money just drip-drip-drip-drip-drip...slowly and surely out of the tap...

Not complaining...not complaining...as long as the baby is healthily growing...I am contented...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers