Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

心动不如行动!!!

I really made my obliging husband popped by Ikea just now. Hehehehe...anyway its en route from work to home and also Tampines Ikea is FREE parking! I didn't buy the table cloth nor the apron nor the table mat. I only got the pot holders (for the bottle steriliser and bottle warmer), cushions (for our car) and bedroom slippers for myself (I tried my hardest to convince my husband that he need a pair too but to no avail).



Since I am not getting the apron, I still put it on and asked my husband to help me take a pic. (a lot of kaypohs were pointing at us...siao ar...never seen ppl take pic in Ikea meh? I do it all the time)

Hmm...the apron made me looked fat, not pregnant...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers