My loots are here!!! So exciting!!!
It's a really big box because its a combination of 3 shipments. 1 for Kelvin and 1 for me and 1 for Lil Apple. Oh and by the way...she's not that lil anymore. Today's check-up revealed that she is 2kg liao! A WHOOPING 2kg! No wonder I am finding turning around in bed such a mean feat lately...even if it means turning from left to sleep on my back and from back to right...super tough...
But nonetheless, I am absolutely delighted to hear about her growth! Gynae is a tad concerned about my blood count. It went lower than previous. So she's putting me on iron pills. I just have to make sure I gobble plenty of water and veggie and fruits...
Being the genius that I am...I have to schedule my gynae visit in Thomson and my dental visit in Simei on the same day and within 3 hours of each other...
No choice because I can't postpone my dental appointment anymore as the Dentist is damn hot...as is everywhere else on my company's panel list of dentist.
The cleaning was quick and I got the fillings replaced...which popped out after I chewed on a gum...East point has a lot of good shops hidden...and I found this!

Do get this set if you are a Christian mommy. The music are soothing and I was hooked to it when I was serving at Champion Babes in New Creation. I guess the cds were sold out at The Rock bookstore but I am so glad I managed to find this gift set in Simei! Gonna load it into Apple's ipod! Yep...she already has her own ipod...hehe...
Anyway...back to the loots from US.
Trying them on...
Top...
That's my 8 months bump...
Can't believe I've nurtured Lil Apple for 8 months already...how time flies...
I know you will probably be rolling your eyes and thinking...:"...wah liao...buy maternity wear again? You only have 8 more weeks to go nia...waste money!!!"
but the fact is...CNY wear what??? Not forgetting my cousin's wedding next sunday hor! Anyway...I am very satisfied with the clothes...about $75USD in total, free ground shipping and not counting shipping from US to SG...materials are so much nicer than Old Navy. Prices are definitely cheaper and designs are indefinitely better than what you can find in SG local maternity stores.
And now...the highlight of my loots...
Father and Son
I am keeping this until Apple is 1 yrs old! She already has too much toys liao!
(and we still have some toys that Aunt Elizabeth wants to bless you with but mommy and daddy felt its too early for you)
Thank you, Auntie Lilian!!!
Honestly if Lilian hadn't insisted that I made a go for the bears, I wouldn't have...but when I did...wow...no regrets man...the bears are so cute, so nice!!! And I promise I will train Lil Apple to be a toy-treasuring child...(underlying meaning: I will slap the little bugger if I caught her biting, chewing, throwing or stepping on any of the toys!)
Think I will hug the bears to sleep tonight...hehehe....






0 comments:
Post a Comment