Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Counting my blessings time...

...to battle Monday blues tomorrow...

So I am going to count my blessings...
  1. I am really thankful for the car which we brought last year where COE is literally ZERO and Honda gave a huge discount for this model (though there was a discount for the Civic too but I don't want to pay more than $600 per month for a car, so City it is! Also I like its design better)
  2. My wonderful husband who fetch me to and fro from work and places on whimsical demands and irrational schedules...(from West to Central, Central to East, East to West...blah blah blah...I just overplanned so much that I always manage to squeeze in 4 to 5 errands in a day. But not anymore. Not when you feel like peeing each time you get up from a chair...)
  3. Lil Apple's been head down since week 20 something...and been head-down ever since. (stay that way, baby!)
  4. The joy of tickling Apple when she sticks out too much.
  5. The kaypoh-ness of Apple when she sticks out to let me 'massage' her as well when I am applying stretchmark cream.
  6. Lil' Apple is growing well and showing no signs of wanting to be out early (no serious contractions, show or etc etc...though lately I think I am starting to hear her swallow in the quietness of the night...weird! I wonder if she can fart.)
  7. The way my tummy is being distorted by Apple is super funny sometimes...better than primetime shows.
  8. We are almost ready to welcome her anytime! (as soon as mommy clears out her 'dog hole)
  9. It is fun to have new challenges in life...(getting pregnant, learning new things everyday...testing out the breast pumps and etc etc...)
  10. Finally...the end to my blythe chasing hobby...now that I have a real one to play with, don't think I need to get anymore new dolls...hehehehe...
I've also stopped buying clothes for Apple. Many reasons...is she going to be bigger than normal babies? Or smaller than normal babies? Or...define normal? Will she grow very fast? Or very slow? And last but not least...will she be tan like her father or fair like her mother??? I still wonder what does my MIL see when she told me that my husband is fair. That I am as pale as the white wall or toilet white ceramic tiles?

Then I begin to suspect my own eyesight. Maybe my husband is fair but I see him as tanned??? Aye...so is Kelvin tanned or fair???

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers