Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day out with huge bump - 37th week

I've always wanted to take a nice, green green picnic shot of the 3 of us. (ok, me, Kelvin and me bump)

I made a mental promise to bring Lil Apple to all the nice parks for her to run about, have fun and we can have a family picnic occasionally. Apple will be fit and strong and very fun-loving. (can't help wondering if my in-laws will want to tag along or not. I have a feeling they might want to if she is super cute and they want to hog her all the time. BUT that is definitely not going to happen. She is definitely going to be super cute but they CAN'T hog her. Until I have to return to work lah...)


This is the only useless thing I bought along...

Wore the wrong type of shirt. Can't unbutton to show off my bump...

Also I was ridiculous enough to buy a miniature tea set from Daiso...

I had my hair blown properly by my aunt and the sandwiches from Four Leaves are fabulous...

Didn't waste time making the sandwiches because its just for the 2 of us for now. There will be a lot of left-over ingredients and plus I don't have that much energy in me to do so many things anymore.

Since I didn't get any proper bump shots done, I took them in the comfort of our home...

Hello Bump! No stretchmarks~ WOOHOO!!!
But honestly, you wouldn't know when they will creep up on you...

Anyway, after this event at Botanical Garden, I realised how tough it is to set-up, eat, have a good time and still want to take good shots. TOUGH! In the end, we gave up the tough part for leisure. Just eat our food, have our drinks (do you know how troublesome it is to prep 2 beverages with a single flask?) and take a few shots.

I toned down my demands on Kelvin - the unfortunate photographer who have to pose, eat, drink and take photos...- immediately on the spot after 3-4 species of ants start making their way from the ground onto our straw mat. And for some unfathomable reason, they just love my slippers. I have to resort to pouring hot water over my slippers to discourage the ants from getting too attached.

And the sky started to get cloudy before we even have time to pack up and run...the breathing of fresh air and having a beautiful time at the park was great. I can't wait for Apple to pop and join us...haha...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers