Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pancake?

My in-laws were out of town for a week and we took a week's leave from work to take care of our baby. 1st up...Heidi's vaccination. I thought she is way way way behind schedule cos she was still having a bad cough after her pneumococcal 1 jab and so we have to delay her Hexa 2 and Rota 2.

I really like the new PD we've chosen, Dr Dorothy at Bukit Timah Plaza. She is really nice and takes her time to examine Heidi properly. The stuffs mommies on forums said about Dr Ang at TMC? They are all true! I was suddenly inspired to goggle about our previous PD and I realised that a lot of mommies are saying that she is too rushed. Then I realised that it is true! She is very rushed! Not once did I see her checking Heidi's gum for teething nor open up her diapers to check...maybe she did but she was too fast!

Dr fast so what? The receptionist, pharmist are all so bloody damn slow! So what if they have like 6 - 8 staffs at the counter? 1 Janice at Dr Dorothy's clinic beat them all hands-down!

Anyway...I requested Dr to check on Heidi a bit as I felt that she's still phlegmy and I don't want her to jab if that's the case. Dr checked and cleared her, gave her her jab and oral vaccine. Poor Heidi's quite traumatized...

One good thing about this trip is that Dr Dorothy said we should let Heidi drink more water...about 30ml each time....especially after milk. This will help clear her phlegm and clean her throat. Phew. I can relax about the previous myths or warnings that babies cannot take water or their little kidneys will break down lah...blah blah blah...this is Singapore! Weather is too hot and humid for us not to take water!

But that time my MIL let Heidi gulp down 100ml of H2O... -_-...but that's another story altogether...

Okok...anyway, we are not that behind on schedule so all's good. But I probably can only bring Heidi go learn swimming at 8 months old instead of 7 months old. All's good anyway. Hallelujah~

Since my in-laws are out of town, Kelvin and I take turns to prepare our meals...

I've always wanted to try this Shaker pancake thing...

Took me 9 pancakes and I still can't get it right. But the pancake mix is heavenly...just that I wish it will come with tips on getting your pancakes fried right.


See got 1 piece super chaotar...cos I used the wrong wok (as part of the experiment)

Lil' Heidi in her daddy's arms while I fool around in the kitchen...

I took Heidi to another March mommy's place to pick up her Lamaze toys yesterday. I was amazed that Heidi is so petite! as compared to the other 3 babies! From the size of their head to the limbs and etc...Heidi is like 10-20% smaller relatively! @@

Dunno is their babies too big or mine too small. Hahaha...but it was great fun for Heidi to try out the Jumperoo and exeosaucer and a very expensive baby chair - designer one wor~

Haiz...still in a dilemma if I should get a cot for Heidi. I don't like the Ikea ones and the Shears one...like its available all over the place. Robinson, Metro, Tangs...have to hang out for a good deal. Haiz....I secretly want the Micuna cot but if only someone will buy my spare blythes~~~

My baby is such a darling. My relatives and friends adored her because she is so cheeky, playful and way cute! Very hard not to spurge on her. I am like buying new stuffs for her every month!

This month its the Lamaze toys and air purifier...next month is...

Zoobies!!!

I can't decide which ones I like so I bought 2!
Smaller version, Hada the Hippo!!

Then when Heidi is older, Ellema The Elephant!

It was a tough choice but the hippo and elephant first caught my eyes and I was thinking how nice it will be for Heidi to bring her stuff toy cum blanket cum pillow for traveling.

The following are some of the potential candidates which I sadly have to let go...




I think I have to stop spending...or...someone please buy my blythes~~~ or get a 2nd or 3rd job...ahhaah....

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers