To do/get items as recommended by my MUA:
- Cut hair - get it layered thinner, my hairs too thick for her to bun easily
- Masking tape - tape away the fats and boast the boobs
- Nipple tape - I supposed I need them to hide my modesty
- Gridle - to flatten the tummy
- Manicure/pedicure
Locations I've decided. Not to reveal yet. I am contemplating if I should post photos of my 2nd fitting/trial make-up...nah...I've showed off enough.
Jit's agreed to come to our wedding~ Yayhey~ I am going to sit him with his best friend Elizabeth and her wonderful family (hope they can all come!!!)
My mood's lightened up after the 2nd fitting and trial make up. My gowns made me swoon in delight and Sharon's appreciative comments about it really cheered me up. Jit was hopping around like a little boy but he sure is really good. Taking off the right inches to the gowns...they now fit smugly like a glove...I hope to slim down a tad more before my actual day...wedding shoot buay hu liao...
Wedding mood is turned on again...hehe...






0 comments:
Post a Comment