Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Congratulations to Alec & Christine

Their baby gal was out yesterday...last week was Doreen & Leoric's baby gal, Alyssa. Now Christine & Alec.

We wanted to visit but our parents said no...better not. Just 19 more days to our wedding. We have to play safe. Oh well...after the babies 1st month bah.

Think we will spend our holiday today to rest and relax first. Going to Anthea's birthday party this weekend! I can't wait!

Kinda experiencing the bridal blues...POST...imagined sense of loss...the day is approaching so fast. Argh!!! I wish I had worn my gown longer each time I am over at Jit's for my fitting...I must take a lot and a lot of photos!!! BOOHOOOoooo....I have to return my gown...give it a 2nd life...a chance to be on another bride. I can't keep it in my closet. It will only become a white elephant...

Lucky we managed to secure one more night in the bridal suite using our anniversary voucher...so I can chill out and relax...take my time to return my gown...count the ang bao money and pack slowly...and best of all...2 days breakfast @ THE SQUARE! SLURRRRP~

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers