- JP Phang called to inform us that he is away from Singapore during the period of our wedding so he cannot officiate for us. However, he had helped us booked another JP for the job.
- Cans of pig trotters are banned and they've disappeared from supermarkets!!!
- Our banquet coordinator is going on reservist during our wedding!!! I am quite happy 'cos I have a feeling that his replacement will be more pro-active than him.
- AD Photographer never reply emails, sms or phonecalls! Then I faster book a replacement photographer (very good one too) but the idiot finally called back yesterday.
- Replacement coordinator called Kelvin just now...the wedding favor that we had chosen is OUT OF STOCK! We have to find another one!!!
MA DE!!! Luckily lao niang works in a demanding industry where I am prone to all sorts of last min hiccups. In fact, I am blogging on top of solving one major hiccup at work but I will digress..,
To calm myself down, I even managed to called our tour agency for details regarding our honeymoon trip to Hokkaido.
Spring : April
Autumn : September - November
I originally wanted to go in July for lavender blossoming but scared that it will be too hot in Summer. Then late May isn't very nice...according to my friends...the snow are melting halfway and view isn't gorgeous...so the best time is September!






0 comments:
Post a Comment