Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Monday, February 18, 2008

Bitten by the travel bug...again...

It's a mistake to go to Phuket...I am bitten by the travel bug...yet again...

Now itchy-butt me is looking for some place to go to again...following are the options I am considering:
1) Quick weekend getaway at Batam
2) Paintball weekend getaway with colleagues
3) Tokyo in late March
4) Tokyo in May
5) Italy in May
6) HongKong in August
7) Hokkaido in September

Dilemma...I need to get somewhere quick and fast...or take a really long and slow break...before we shift office...or after we shift office...

I think late March's the most ideal and I will definitely make sure I pack all my stuffs before our holiday...teeth clattering...still got to check Kelvin's timing....arrgghh...

Must be cos of NATAs fair...the travel bug bit twice as hard...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers