Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Monday, March 31, 2008

Prayer requests

Please help me pray for the following things...and myself to remember to pray for those things...

1) That my sister will finally discover her niche in life (probably when she's 27 yrs old then will she find)
2) That my brother will get a pay increment that's justifiable for the amount of work and time he spent on his job.
3) That my cousin Anthea will recover from her suspected chicken pox.
4) That my niece Meagan will fatten up a bit.
5) That I save enough money for my Hokkaido trip in July.
6) That I not slack off at work and work harder than ever.
7) That my dar-dar's hard work at office is recognised.
8) That our parents and ourselves and family continue to be blessed with health.

And I thank my Lord for all the forgiveness and blessings He've showered upon me and my family. And I thank my Lord for reaching out into my family immensely.
And I thank all my brothers and sisters who read this entry and offered a prayer for me. May God bless you as well.

Amen...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers