Bumping into Sam at Jade & Jared's wedding...I jokingly demanded for our wedding album.
Sam addressed us as "债主“ and attempted to dodge. It is seriously amazing how he can maintain his figure. At the way he refused to eat during wedding dinner and the dedication he displayed to take photos...our brothers kept asking..."为什么你都不会瘦?”
Then when he was caught wiping his sweat after climbing up the chair and etc...
"为什么你都不会瘦?”
Can't tell if Sam was blushing or not...but anyway!...we finally got our wedding album! As suspected and expected, Mr Ong did a great job! So nice! Even if I find myself cringing as I spotted my double chin here and there....haiz...
*NOTE: Following advise only applies to fleshy ladies.
Brides-to-be, please remember to tuck in your chin constantly!
*NOTE: Here onwards...all can follow...
And before your big day, practice for your best and most flattering angle in front of the mirror. Get your jiemei(arm them with paintball guns) to be on standby to spot any other ladies in white who threatens to steal your limelight.
No matter what...only the bride is allowed to be the 主角!!!
Haiz...we were attending Yee-wei's screening just now...and we caught "Losers" on the big screen again. "Losers" was a production by Yee-wei, Kelvin and their other buddy - David back in 2005. I was drafted in to help unwittingly...
And Kelvin and I were so SLIM back then!!! What happened to us!????? I strongly suspect that everything's gotta be blamed for our Taiwan trip. Before we went to Taiwan, I was able to fit into my 25 inch jeans smoothly...after our trip...I have to get 27 inch...and after 2 yrs...still 27 inch...
ARGH!!! WE MUST SLIM DOWN!!! I still want to take nice nice photos!!! *SOB*
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment