
I finally caught 27 Dresses...the movie is alright. The actress is gorgeous and her sister (in the movie) is the perfect bitch you will love to hate. The plot was a little too fast paced and her boss whom she was secretly in love with...although he is supposed to be a Oxford graduate, loves nature, vegetarian, animal lover and all...sounds like a complete dock who can't even do his own tie!
On the contrary, James Marsden (Cyclop - loses Jane to Wolverine, Prince Charming - loses girl to modern man in Happily Ever After, Loses Lois back to SuperMan) was the perfect man for the show! I guess he lose a little in height but he was oozing with charm and charisma (just like in Hair Spray) and he sure can sing!
Halfway through the show, I was actually afraid that he's gonna lose the gal again...but Phew!
Predictable ending...with everyone learning the lessons they have to learn at the end of the day. Watch it when you are bored or feeling lousy in life.
It certainly brought back a lot of memories about my own wedding...
Everything was perfect...in my eyes...the perfect groom, the perfect gown, the perfect guests, the perfect march-in...woo...and I feel so like a princess...






0 comments:
Post a Comment