Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Packing away

It was a really exciting period for us. Finally, we are going to bring everyone together on the same floor and same building.

Affected some way or another...I pretty much anticipated this move to be a very positive one. Though my boss had lost (according to him) quite a lot of hair...(he claimed so since The Amazing Race Season 2 gave us quite a lot of bollocks)

This move is a mega one so everyone...especially Adsales and Affliates...have to clear out the loots that they had previously hogged so preciously!

See my looties today!!!


The Rundown - harvest sack
Bee Movie - Plush (kinda ugly though)
Pirates of the Carribean - head scarf (totally COOL!)
Chronicles of Narnia - Tumbler
Dirty Sexy Money - book (with a hidden whiskey flask....simply AWESOME!!!)

You should have seen the panic look on our affliates gals every time they opened the door to the wonderful world of premium land. I will be sniffing hard behind their back and SHAMELESSLY demanding for premiums...

"Give me or I will sit on your deadline!"

This time its worse...they have to transport loads of AXN gloves (not contained in boxes) over to the conference room for packing. And everytime a glove dropped, you can be sure someone's there to pick it up and asked if they can keep...horrible ar those ppl...tsk tsk tsk...bo skill one...

If its me...I just grab and run! Run all the way to Telepark! They can't catch me because they don't have the pass...ahahahhaha....

As usual...XiaoPing is too slow in grabbing any premiums...haiz...so I gave her my Shonen dunno wat Ying Yang Shi folder (only one ok...and I didn't grab it. Prissy Kek gave it to me)

I've finished packing 5 bloody boxes of my stuffs...and I reckon I can fit everything else in another 2 boxes...finally cleaning up my 7-Eleven storefront for one...hehehe....

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers