And while I still have plenty of time to process the images before the clock strikes 2300. It's amazing how time flies...my only consolation is that it is a public Holiday tomorrow and I can stay up as late as I want but I've already jio my parents for Yum Cha at 11am tomorrow. YIKES~
okok...without further ado...here it is...
The guests aren't cooperative enough so this crowd is only like...1/10 of the actual ppl there...haiz...we need some persuasive ushers in our family...*remembering what happened at Maegen's party*
Best cake I have in my life...YUM!
Everybody loves Anthea~It's true that Anthea is the apple of the eyes of my FAMILY (extended included)
And that's because she is such a loving, fun, cheeky, adorable, smart, clever, intelligent and sweet gal! She's barely 2 yrs old and she can eat by herself, toilet-trained and she kept her toys!
Not just that! She's selfless with her toys and she let us play with her anytime! (provided you let her win)
For her birthday present...the last Adidas sweater I got for her was too BIG and the tube top before that was TOO BIG as well...so aiyah...in the end, I settled for a giant crayons from Crayola and $20 ang bao...haha...
And that's because she is such a loving, fun, cheeky, adorable, smart, clever, intelligent and sweet gal! She's barely 2 yrs old and she can eat by herself, toilet-trained and she kept her toys!
Not just that! She's selfless with her toys and she let us play with her anytime! (provided you let her win)
For her birthday present...the last Adidas sweater I got for her was too BIG and the tube top before that was TOO BIG as well...so aiyah...in the end, I settled for a giant crayons from Crayola and $20 ang bao...haha...








0 comments:
Post a Comment