Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Sunday, December 07, 2008

JB Outing

Woohoo!!! Finally a roadtrip to JB with Alec and Christine's family!!!

We've been trying to arrange it for weeks but something always coops up that disrupted our plans. So finally yesterday we made it! We woke up at 7.30am yesterday to get ready. Minimalistic travelling. Travel lite and travel safe. It's amazing how Alec and Christine manage it but Baby Cher was able to join us.

Meet our driver of the day...

It's Baby Cher!

First stop was a fabulous wanton noodle store...

Kelvin waiting for his food...

It is as delicious as it seems....

I am taking the large and I swallowed em all with just 3 gulps...

Beside the wanton noodle store was a pet shop...

I tried taking a Mika inspired goldfish shot with my ricoh...

Now I understand why Mika took all these goldfish shot...it is so therapatic...just standing there, waiting for the fishes to form the composition that youy want...watching them swim...ooohhhh....

After we had our breakfast, we went for foot massage~
Well...the ladies went for foot massage while the gents looked after the princess.

They took Princess Cher to the arcade...

According to Kelvin, the drumsticks ain't light lor...super baby...

The hollow-cheek look is back!

Driving brightens up Cher's day!

Ohh...in case you are wondering. That bald guy is indeed the daddy of Cher. I think like my dad, he will be plagued by the question of his daughter's origin for the rest of his life...tehehehe...who ask him to always suan me for being fat. Bao Ying!!!

Alec is Kelvin's bff (best friends forever). Their friendships are stronger than anything else I've ever seen. :-)

After our wonderful and relaxing thai foot massage, we went off to do some grocery shopping. Honestly...I don't think I saved all that much by coming in to JB. Their stuffs almost as expensive as Singapore...probably just 1 or 2 dollars cheaper. But food is good and massage is good....

Then finally...its LUNCH TIME!

Cher is happy that we are getting food!

"Where's the siew mai???"

Roast duck mee...average nia...

We ordered some dim sum and porridge and etc...good cos everything is so fresh...especially their pork. Sibei nice....

After lunch, we head back to SG.

I agreed with Christine's mom that Cher deserves a 80/100 score for her toddlerhood.

Even when she was sleepy and wanna go to bed, she kicked up what seems like a 2.5 on the Richter tantrum scale for terrible twos. The parents are really lucky to have such a sweet baby...but yet, she's quite a chili padi wor...you can literally hear her heaving in anger when she had a fight with her mom. Less than 2 yrs old only and she is already arguing with her parents! Wah liao...but when she smiles at you, you just melt. And her laughter was enough to make me hoola the hoop in plain public! Imagine me doing the hoola at ToysRus @ SG Vivo and at Giant @ JB-Malaysia...ta ma de...she really has me eating out of her hands...

And last but not least....
Cher's kuai lan face when we first got into the car.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers