Thursday, May 28, 2009
Guard your men!!!
I don't know what came over me but the first thought that jumped at me was...what a lot of cute gals out there!!!! AARRGGHHH!!!
Anyway...I've finally recovered from my flu well enough to go back to my affectionate self towards my hubby. I noticed that he is SO mirroring all my bad habits! Like how I will shut up and turn up my mouth and refuses to talk when something upset me...he does that!!! He's turning into this nasty piece of foul mannered bitch...LIKE ME!!!
AAaarrgghhhh!!!
That means I can't be my usual mean, foul mannered, bad mouthing bitch or he will mirror me!!! He's even mirrored my stupid monkey jiggle! AAAaarrgghhhhh......
ANYWAY...we are going to start dating again this Saturday...after a baby shower...we are going to have dinner and a movie....woohoo...it will be just like the old times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment