Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Laundry Part 4 - Grand Finale...or not quite...

This round, the colorful stuffs...
Plus some pinks that we left out last time...




And we ran out of baby clothes hangers to use so we have to resort to clipping them to our regular ones. Again it amazes me how much clothes Lil Apple already got. It way way surpasses her cousin's (the wee one being taken care of by my MIL and who recently was kept from school due to HFM outbreak in her childcare. Kelvin spotted blisters on her palm yesterday morning and the little rascal actually come and touched me! ARRGGHH...even after I repeatedly told her to go away...)

I hereby nickname her the "The bottomless with blisters on palm" aka BBP or shall I address her as CBB. Short for Chao Baby...though she ain't a baby anymore. Anyway...that's not the point. I shall call her siao char boh anyway.

Most of the clothes Apple got (other than the ones I bought at Carter's warehouse sale and H&M - HK)...are blessings from her cousins(excluding the CBB) and aunts! I haven't buy any more new clothes for her ever since I realised that I have to reserve the pleasure for special occasions and also after she pop. I am not sure how big she's gonna be...certainly hope not more than 3kg...

Baby websites are saying that as the baby gets lesser space, their movements are lesser. This doesn't seem the case for me. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed spotting her elbows and knees or butt sticking and stretching out various parts of my bump. It does get a tad painful (like just now, where she stretched a unique part) And the hiccups...it's fun counting them...wish I can record all the movements across my bump but I was never fast enough.

Praying hard for a natural delivery~ SUPERNATURAL delivery and healing! AMEN!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers