Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

wahh wahh wahhh...

so naughty so naughty!

I can't stand my niece! She's fearless and super defiant. Now I solely wished I had done more than smack her palm. Cane, she's not afraid. I smacked her palm, she's not afraid.

It all started when I was trying to help her clear her fake legos. She shouted and tossed the legos out...and throwing them around. OMG! Then her mom managed to persuade her to keep the faked legos. She did. But I solely wished I could have smacked her harder or pinched her or something...maybe lock her in the room...but she's not my daughter so I can't do anything.

I can only pray that my daughter not adopt the same attitude as this little terror. So unpleasant was the experience (also I felt bad that I have to beat someone else's child even if its light smacking of her palms...) GRRRrrrrrr....now that I think about it...very angry.

Then the stupid gal saw Disney channel on when Kelvin tried to switch to channel 8. So she sat, scream and shouted repeatedly..."Mickey Mouse! Mickey Mouse! Mickey Mouse!!!"

For a good whole 10 minutes. I wished I had a live mouse there and then to STUFF it into her stupid mouth!!! I start to pity my SIL...her child is not easy to deal with and she's getting more and more out-of-hand. The last time I shocked the child was when I lifted her up and dumped her into the toilet...that shut her up for a while but my MIL then hugged and comforted her and she took the opportunity to bawl her eyes out. I wonder what will I do if that is my own child. I think I will make her stand in her naughty corner or send her to learn Aikido under my colleague. Who will discipline her for me. Ahahaha...but if parents can't handle their own children...then it is no use relying on others to discipline for them.

Cham. What if Lil' Apple turn out to be like that??? I better pray hard...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers