I am working fast!
Weather is lightening up and I found the location for some of the pictorials I have in mind. Gotta work on my storyboards for my personal photographer aka husband. (who currently is a pain who don't want to go for treatment for his rather painful shoulders) Apple is packing more punches now that she's bigger, stronger and has lesser space. No complaints though...just that I have to keep emptying my bladder before she makes me leak.
Apple has only 60 more days to go before she will pop...almost exactly 2 months...wooohhh....we will start our packing and washing and installing and cleaning and etc in February...although I am rather anxious and am rather concerned that I don't have the energy or strength to do everything altogether in one shot. I am even starting to design her baby shower card...talk about efficiency...
Names, clothes (all the way till she's 3 yrs old)...shoes...(all the way till she's 3 yrs old also)...not much socks cos we have too many hand-me-downs. But I wouldn't mind investing in those cute lil' Jazzy Toes or Tippy Toes...but all that can wait until I got my 1st month celebration covered. I reckoned I will have more than 200 guests...
But I simply can't resist putting up the decals I've prepared. Sorta layout them first. I am still missing one lil Tiger but once the Tiger is printed, we will put them up 'permanently'.

I am now contemplating if I should turn those decals into stuff toys for a mobile in our car or something...haiz...means more work for me...hehe...
*character design not by me. I random surfed and got it from a decal designer who...I can't remember her name except that its Helen something...shit...and I didn't save her site...but her work is fantastic and really attractive. So if any of you pondered upon on her site, I will appreciate that you let me know so I can save her link.






0 comments:
Post a Comment