Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Belated blogging about Xmas 2009

On the eve of Xmas 2009, we were invited to the Lings' residence for a sumptuous meal of
NASI LEMAK!!!
It was really great!

We had log cakes and durian strudel as well. Delicious~
Absolutely stuffed!

And although I wasn't informed to prepare any presents...I am sure glad I did! At least I know for sure how many ladies are turning up...and its easy to get stuffs for the ladies...phew!

There was a mini round of gift exchanges and Lil Cher was the light and life of the party. I gave her the Twilight ladybug...although it stopped working the next day...at least we had fun with it on Xmas...

Then on the actual day of Xmas, my aunts organized a Xmas Party for the family as well. There were tonnes of FOOD! Turkey, German Pig trotters, mushroom soup, corn soup, garlic bread, salads...really love the Thai fruit salad...so delicious!...and a...

Popiah Station!!!That's my lil bump in the way of me rolling the popiah...

I was ill-prepared for my aunt's celebration cos there were a lot of question marks if the party was going to carry on because my aunt was warded into ICU a couple of weeks before. But praise GOD!!!! The moment I reached the doorstep...I can hear her shouting at my cousins...wow...such vigor! Such recovery! Such strength! Praise GOD PRAISE GOD!!!

Her speedy recovery can only be from GOD! I felt so blessed to hear her shouting at my cousins (also cos its not directed at me...wahahaha)

Quote Bible:
Isaiah 53:4–5
Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers