Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Diaper Bag~

Image from seller's website.

Literally MY DIAPER BAG! becos...Kelvin bought one humongous one for Lil Apple...which I am going to use it first for our hospital bag (so you can imagine how large it is...)

So I've been looking around for good deals and suitable prices until I ponder upon this seller in SGMH. babynanacloset or querida2006. So I arranged with her to visit her place and check out the diaper bags that she carries...cos you can't tell much from photos alone. She's really nice and agreed readily. We popped by her place and she showed me all of the designs she has...I went for the in-between one...not too big...not too small...looks nice also...

It was really nice dealing with this seller and I will definitely be checking out her website more for more offers~

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers