Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Friday, February 19, 2010

38 weeks and 5 days

and she's still growing!

Weighing 3.34kg...my gynae only laughed and told Kelvin that "I can assure you that this wouldn't be a small baby..."

Lil Apple is in the right position. Vertex and anterior. (means head-down and face facing my spine. All those ppl who touched my bump without asking are actually touching my Apple's butt! It was ok to have ppl touching my bump initially but intolerable now as I can't stand hot palm...namely my sister's. So uncomfortable neh...)

I am still not bothered about carrying her to full-term...whether she's too big or whatever...and the clock is striking 12 so theres no way she will be as confused about her horoscope as Auntie Helen Goh. What actually bothers me...only slightly that is...is that she can't fit into the show-off clothes that I bought for her first month celebration!!! Yes yes...I've bought something nice...2 sets actually...for the benefit of 2 different group of guests...

Well...if she outgrow them before her 1st month, that only means I get to buy more clothes lor. tehehehe...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers