Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No signs of popping yet...


Nope, Apple haven't pop. The only signs I am getting is some braxton hicks aka tightening of bump and slight menstrual pain here and there. Usually happen when I am asleep at night and I will go to toilet and murmur my prayer (contradicting my half-felt desire that Apple be out earlier) I decided I don't want her out earlier. I want her to stay in the oven for full 40 weeks term.

I am fighting fears that Apple is too big to be born naturally and etc etc...but then then then...I remembered God's words! That He will perfect that which concerns us! Yes! Perfect that and give us a smooth, uncomplicated and supernatural delivery. The way childbirth should be. No epidural, no anesthetic of any kind, no complication, no pain!!!

If Apple need to lose a 0.4kg or so, God will let her lose them! If I need to stretch more than normal, God will let me stretch painlessly!!!

Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:4–5

Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
Isaiah 58:8

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise.
Jeremiah 17:14

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers