I've never heard Heidi cried so fiercely before! We were always able to understand each other and I will let her know honestly if I am going out with or without her. Never once did I smoke her. So as usual, I changed her and placed her back into her cot so that I can get changed myself. She cried and cried and cried...letting out that super frustrated scream which I am not fond of. I told her off. (I noticed that afterwards, she will still let out that super frustrated scream but then she remembered my warning and she reeled it in a bit)
I don't understand what came over her so I talked to her on our way out. Kelvin's at work so its just me and her in my Ergo carrier. I asked her why is she reacting so strongly when I already told her we are going out? Machiam separation anxiety like that. She seem to understand and along the way, she kept mumbling to herself softly.
Cos we went out today, and her last feed was some time away from the time we reached home, we let her roll around in her cot and on our bed and then back in her cot until I saw the window for me to step in...a little shush pat and Heidi's off to dreamland. Yiipppeee...
But I still wonder what caused her to cry so hard earlier. Separation anxiety? Worried that I will run back to work? Or did I do anything wrong from all that training?






0 comments:
Post a Comment