Many things happened during this month which you were turning 10th (month old, that is)...some old events..
First of all, our first Mums&Babes gathering of the SGMH March 2010 mommies on the 12th December 2010!
I am sure you are gonna have many friends!!! (that is if mommy remains active in the thread.)There was a gift exchange and the gift we brought went to Mirabelle while we got Lachelle's gift. hehe...
Then our first brunch at Riders (which I can't remember the date...but I think it was before the Mums&Babes gathering)!
Which your daddy couldn't join last min...But you managed to self-entertain while mommy chatted away with her friends...
Heidi's self-entertaining method 1: Tissue/napkin tearing
Heidi's self-entertaining method 2: Finger pacifier
Heidi's self-entertaining method 3: Staring in the space until someone falls victim to that doe-eyed look
Heidi's self-entertaining method 4: Always cheeky!Then on 25th December 2010, your very 1st Xmas celebration!!!
Our 1st Xmas family pic from Xmas @ the Lings!Just look at your cheeky little face...
You were doing fine when you were taking a pic with mommy...
Ok...also very cheeky looking...Your 1st Xmas present from us!
A vintage toy piano!(lucky its not true vintage cos you've already dropped the piano - DELIBERATELY, may I add...onto the floor and the keys sounded a little funny already)
Then on 26th December 2010, your Ah-yi got married...
Weird...we totally forgot to ask the groom to join in for this pic...wahahaha...Some random events pictures that are too cute not to be posted here...
The many faces of Heidi with Daiso hairbands (of which none that was bought):
Little Witch Apprentice
Little Witch Apprentice

Mommy posted the set of Daiso hairbands pic on facebook and the bunny gal look was the hot favourite. You are super cartoon and cheeky. Making mommy and daddy laugh everyday with your funny antics. Like how you will lie on your back in your cot after poo-poo...secretly chewing on your comb, thinking mommy didn't notice. Pretending to be whistling when your daddy scolds you for trying to dig out his eyes...
I don't want to talk about milestones already because you always hit them ahead of time. Nowadays you can say quite a few words...papa, mama, bird-bird, bear-bear, apple, bye-bye, mumh-mumh, butt-butt, diaper (or so your dad claims to hear...) and bao-bei! (which your mom swears she heard you say it)
We are still working hard at bringing you to literally every mall available in Singapore...till date, you've been to the following places(not in chronicle order):
- Funan
- Sim Lim Square
- Tangs
- Far East Plaza
- Takashimaya
- Somerset 313
- Junction 8 @ Bishan
- Bukit Panjang Plaza
- IMM
- Vivocity
- HarbourFront
- Great World City
- Bugis Junction
- Centro @ Clarke Quay
- Suntec City
- Science Centre
- Botanical Garden
- Jacob Bellas Children Garden
- Bukit Timah Plaza (your current PD is there, bo bian)
- Oriental Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel
- Hilton Hotel
- Queen's Hotel (the one where we attended your Ah-yi's wedding but I can't remember the name)
- Causeway Point
- Bras Basah
- Bukit Panjang swimming complex (total failure, you cried the moment your princess feet touches the cold water)
Heidi looking at a display at Centro...Heidi's already sleeping since 8.30pm and I better finish this blog post by 11pm so I can sleep! Gal is teething and going through a growth spurt...she will ehh ehh ehh anytime between 3am to 5am. Sometimes its from hunger...sometimes she just needs a cuddle. I wish I know what she wants all the time. Theres twice she woke up from overflow diaper! 1 time was my fault, I didn't change. 2nd time was probably too much liquid intake. I better change her diaper before I sleep later! Other than those growth issues...Heidi's a DELIGHT and a JOY to both of us (me and Kelvin). She's so wonderful and perfect that if I am going to have a 2nd child, I want her to be just like Heidi! A duplicate...but if I am getting a boy...hmmm...that will be another list altogether...hehe...
Ok here are the plans I have for Heidi:
1) Continue to give her TCM for health. (she's starting to reject her TCM med. Maybe too may days already and she's sick of em...)
2) Bringing her to the Zoo (sign up for Friends of the Zoo)
3) Signing her up for Aqua Ducks swimming classes (hope the classes are good, but gotta build up her water confidence first)
4) Read more stories to her...
5) Bring her out more often.
That sums up my resolution for 2011...the usual remains...cleaner workspace, diet, save money...hahahaha...
Ok here are the plans I have for Heidi:
1) Continue to give her TCM for health. (she's starting to reject her TCM med. Maybe too may days already and she's sick of em...)
2) Bringing her to the Zoo (sign up for Friends of the Zoo)
3) Signing her up for Aqua Ducks swimming classes (hope the classes are good, but gotta build up her water confidence first)
4) Read more stories to her...
5) Bring her out more often.
That sums up my resolution for 2011...the usual remains...cleaner workspace, diet, save money...hahahaha...








0 comments:
Post a Comment