Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Friday, December 10, 2010

SAHM Day 01 - Part A

Didn't sleep well last night as I can feel my body heating up from within and I wasn't sweating. Not a good feeling. Praise God that Heidi didn't really wake up but I fed her 160ml of water with DelRosa at 4am. Wanted to soak the rice for her porridge but thought against it as I will be cooking at only about 8am. Not sure if its alright to soak so long.

6.30am, Heidi's up and is talking loudly and walking around her cot. No choice, I have to be up as well. Fed her milk then realised theres no breakfast for me and Kelvin. Too tired to panic...just cook instant noodles...

7am, cooking porridge and instant noodles and Heidi's whining away in her walker. She's very demanding when I am around. Want mama to carry her all the time. Even new toys can't distract her. Newspaper lady came to borrow toilet. But she didn't leave immediately after using toilet and tried to talk to Heidi. So worried she scared her. Lucky again that the porridge nor the instant noodles burn despite the panic in me. Heidi's whining and the borrow-toilet newspaper lady nearly got to me.

The porridge looked fairly decent but I suspected that I should have soaked longer instead.

Naughty...sorry no negative words...headstrong gal didn't take her cereal well...wonder if its because she's sick of brown rice? Gonna try giving her the can of plain cereal. She will have 3 options then... wahahaha....made her sleep while I relax to type this blog entry.

Realised I haven't settle my lunch. Should I call my parents? Things could have been better if I wasn't sick. I can lug Heidi to NTUC and do our marketing. Oh well...we will get by...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers