Here's her current schedule:
6.30-7am: She wakes up and I will change her diaper and give her her 7 oz of milk.
8.30am: Bath if its on weekend (since I am up, might as well wash her first)
9am : Cereal for breakfast
9.30am: Bath if its on weekday (MIL gotta make sure we say our farewells first before leaving work)
10am: short nap of 30min
11.30am: Lunch - Porridge
1.30-2pm: 7 oz of milk
After milk nap till 3.30/4pm
5-6pm: Dinner - Porridge
7-8pm: 7 oz of milk
9pm: Bedtime
on some occasion, she might request for a milk at about 10.30pm...we will give in to her when the occasion arise.
Anyway...now that her schedule is so much more stable, it is time for me to stop using her as an excuse and to go back to some of my old routines...
They are:
- drawing and painting practise
- skincare regimen
- nail care
- hands care
- make up
- wardrobe clean up
- dress up for work
arrgghh....I am so sloppy! I am now an auntie with clipped hair and a loose belly...arrgghhhh....gotta do something!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment