It's the very first time Heidi went for a live show and I was damn proud of her for not fussing or anything. (much credit to my MIL for suggesting that we tank her up with milk at 9am instead of giving her nestle cereal)
A baby on a full stomach is a contented happy baby~
![]() |
| Full and sleepy Heidi before show start. |
![]() |
| Really enjoyed the show myself too... |
I was sad to learn that I've missed Fan Yang's bubble show when he was here last year. Then I was thrilled to learn that he's here again and I can bring Heidi in! Even more better. Fan Yang is from Vietnam and towards the end of the show, he brought out his son...Danny...whos like in his 20s and even better looking than the father! Wow...looks like he's training his son to take over.
The first and only performer who played with bubbles...beautiful bubbles...who can resist poking a bubble? Or reaching out for a bubble? Or being in a bubble??? (Didn't get the chance as the $15 inside a bubble photo booth has too long a queue)
But I am really proud of the way Heidi behaved and am considering bringing her to catch a movie soon. Maybe...Gnomeo and Juliet?








0 comments:
Post a Comment