Bossini X Smurfs IPhone4 Case
Alas! work responsibility kept me from being irresponsible and happens that Kelvin gotta work late last night too.I am hesitant about going to Bugis after Heidi's jab today. Her Prevenar 4. Which we've postponed quite a few times...1st time was because she caught viral flu and the GP prescribed antibiotics and we needed to wait 1 week after she ended her course. 2nd time was because there was a case of 4 infants death reported in Japan after they were administered Prevenar so we thought we should hold off the jab till HPB or something ok-ed it.
But anyway, we finally got Heidi to take her jab today and seeing that she's alright after crying for like 10sec...we decided to head down to Bugis anyway. So happy~ Smurfs smurfs smurfs~~~
I even managed to get the last 2 remaining tote bag in the store!
Now that we are home, I think this dress is pretty cute. I didn't buy any for Heidi cos the baby collections in Bugis don't allow me to use my VIP card. Guess I have to make a trip to Suntec....hehehe...
Lalalalalalalalala~ LA~ LA~ LA~ LA~ LA~~~~~~
Heidi knew how to sing ok? Don't pray pray...
She knows how to cluck her tongue, sing songs in lalalala, call papa, call mama, bird bird, dog dog, duck duck, yeye, nainai, popo, MMMooooooooo and nod her head and shake her head (which my hub totally disapprove of but how can you teach a baby to say only yes and not to say no???)
Oh and PD said Heidi's head size, weight...are of normal percentile but the height is a tad low. I said screw those percentile thingy...as long as Heidi is eating well, sleeping well...pooing well...bonding well with us...learning well...I dun fuck care liao! How to make her taller? Make her jump everyday meh? Skipping rope or basketball? Siao bo?









0 comments:
Post a Comment