The price tag scares me off...180bucks for something that you aren't sure you will like...that takes up space on your bed...forget it! So Kel offered me his bolster. Lovingly made for him by his
mom. Something he grew up with. So for 6 months I hogged the bolster...
Then I was supposed to return the bolster when Heidi was born but along the way as she grows, she sometimes rejected her cot or I was worried abt a fever so we let her in bed with us. So Kel will use the bolster as a protective barrier between him and Heidi so he wouldn't crush her by accident. Then by and by as Heidi grew...she started to covet the bolster ,occasionally as her pillow, and it was in her cot at one point until I went to get another bolster for her. But she wasnt as attached to the new bolster. She wouldn't let her father touch his own bolster if she's around. The bolster is now hers...
![]() |
| Happy Heidi with her dada's bolster. |







0 comments:
Post a Comment