It's so convenient to blog via phone since I am taking pics with my iPhone mainly now.
Heidi just attended her last class of the term at Julia Gabriel and it is really FUN!!!
We celebrated Christmas early and everyone brought food! List was provided by the teachers and we bee only sign up for what we want to bring. I signed up bravely for egg sandwich and then totally regretted my decision when I see that we can opt to bring pandan cake as well! *slaps forehead*
And my MIL's leaving on Sat for a weekend trip means I have to juggle between cooking porridge, jarga-ing Heidi and preparing the egg sandwiches!!! But praise God that everything falls into place nicely.
Friday I was on leave as Heidi got orientation at her new Childcare centre...then she doze off after we reached home so I was able to make a quick trip to the supermarket. I had a lot of help from hubby dearest and we made it to class in time!!!
The sandwiches were a hit!!! You can't go wrong with Gardenia bread...hehehe...someone else brought pandan cake and only one slice was taken...opps...
My hub took most of the credit for filling TW sandwiches thickly and arranging them nicely. Felt so good...I've always have issue with potluck ever since kindergarten. I asked my mom to help make super beautiful jelly for some occasion in school. We have this super gorgeous goldfishes jelly mould and my mom made them so beautifully. I was so proud of them but....then...guess what? Nobody touches the jelly AT ALL!!! My heart was hurt...my teacher consoled me by saying that the jelly were too gorgeous to consume. But it still hurts. Now that our sandwiches a hit...I felt liberated from my disappointment then. Praise God...
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I can understand that feeling. I hate potluck coz sometimes the food is not taken and you felt hurt and "demoralised"- is it something with the food taste? the sight of it? or what? I don't understand, the quality and the outlook made by two people are same, but how come one is taken and the other was shunned....haha....
Post a Comment