There are many many many things I wanna talk about...but due to time constraint (me-time online with a keyboard)...I am going to keep this reviving short post to the point...
![]() |
| Couple kopi time... |
That is one fine (and exceptionally rarer shot) of US! (without Heidi that is)...
Now that baby Coriander has arrived on Planet Earth, Heidi's been shuttling to and fro from home...to childcare...to my office...and to home again.
Why my office?
Cos I worked pretty far from home and by the time her daddy knocked off, picked us up...we will be home by about 8pm. So what I will do is, I will pick up Heidi, feed her and then by the time we are done, Kelvin would have reached.
The problem in the beginning was...what about her dinner? So I went to get a Thermo pot and prayed that the porridge will continue to stay warm till 6pm. At first my MIL cooked but I hiam the quantity too low, porridge too cold...so I went to da bao with the pot a bit. After a few periods of trial and error, I know Heidi loves mee sua and mee tai bak. Porridge I can't possibly da bao at all as it will dissolve and melt into water by the time we opened it.
Then my heart got tight again when my mom and colleague reminded me of the MSGs and stuffs in 'outside' food. Hence my journey to cook for my toddler begins...and the thoughts just came to me again and I just wanna blog about how hard I've worked for my gal and etc...you know...the kinda things you ran out of space in a FB status...so there...I be blogging again...really really soon...







0 comments:
Post a Comment