Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Monday, January 28, 2008

Celebrating the top 10 qualities of Mr Lam

I, Mrs Lam, have just decided to give myself a pat on my own back...to congratulate myself on snagging the most suitable man for me by listing his top 10 优点!

*disclaimer: I didn't say most handsome or most cool or most gentle or most desirable here...though he is all of that in my eyes...so no one can spam me for being shameless...

  1. Loves me for being me.
  2. Laugh at my silly jokes.
  3. Laugh at my silly antics in real-life situation.
  4. Encouraging at everything I want to try my hands at.
  5. Quitted drinking after we started dating...of his own accord.
  6. Talented and cool as a cucumber.
  7. Good at everything he do.
  8. Wait for me to wake up every morning to have breakfast together...not waking me even when he was hungry as hell...he will wait...
  9. Kisses me everyday.
  10. Last but not least, we can fart at each other then run out of the room together.
I am sure my friends and family will love to pelt me with rotten eggs for being such a show-off...but they sure as heaven, are very happy for me too...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers