Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Monday, January 28, 2008

Daily question...

All of us probably has one question to avoid...at different stages of our life...

Before I got married, the dreaded question was..."So...when's your turn?" *grr...*

So I got married and now..."So...when's the baby?"

I've learnt to counter this question by going into gory details of pregnancy to childbirth...my pregnant + newly mums had equipped me with loads of knowledge.

Splitting of belly button cos of the stretch lah.
Sore breasts and leg cramps.
Vomit until nothing to throw up still want to vomit.
Too bloated to move.
Legs too swollen to walk.
Fingers too swollen to even eat.

I still remember how Eliz grumbled and wished she didn't get pregnant (she's now trying for a 2nd one)...and how Christine was running to the washroom half the time...and how Charlene took her maternity leave early cos she can't tahan her 2nd trimester...

Only my weirdball cousin, Jordie who didn't seem to be pregnant at all sorta sailed through the process smoothly!!! Even when she was in her 3rd trimester...you still can't tell that there's a baby in her at all! She was so in her comfort zone that she didn't even want epidural...which she could have gone without if only the stupid nurse didn't encourage her to take...

I've even upgraded from Singaporebrides to Singaporemotherhood forum...not because I am pregnant...but because the posts are more dramatic...machiam TCS drama series like dat! But I do learn a lot from the posts...from problems encountered by the member and from advices given by the forum members. Some are total bullshit but there are wisdoms lying around...

I suppose when I eventually do get pregnant...the question will be "Boy or girl?"
Then followed by..."have another one lah!"
"Which school ar?"
"Hows hes/her grades in school?"
"Mummy...can I have $2 more dollar to buy *insert useless item here*?"

But as of now, my favourite question is to Ms Goh..."How much was your cab fare this morning?"

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers