My PC was set up really fast by this cute HK IT officer with a twang of American slang. He's cute...we heard HK SPTL sent 6 hulks over to help us with the shift. Where's the other 5?
But anyway...the whole place is a mess...I am kept on my toes. Work are flooding in as well as some minute details and loose ends to tie.
I shouldn't go into too much details...but I was like....gonna explode half the time...irritated...agitated...pitch-high and in full battle mode...
Until I got a call from HG...
"NIKE sale le!!! Let's go lah!"
So off we went to a cheesy looking building...I bumped into my boss whos having a smoke downstairs and I asked him along...but he shook his head...PHEW~!
"Where are you from"...asked the receptionist...who let us in with a kind smile...
Air-Force 1 orange happy shoes! My size! My style and very ME! Even if I said so myself! My colleagues were oohing at my shoes but the warehouse sale ended before work...awe...
There was a pure white pair of the same model that I was contemplating...oh well...I like the Orange one better...so now my mood's all better...looking at my shoes...I can ignore the incoming mails and troubles that are bothering me.
All the worries have evaporated into thin air...






0 comments:
Post a Comment