Needs over want...
I've overcome my desire to get the entire Harajuku Lovers collection after my Shu Uemura spree...phew...
Recently I've taken to wishing my husband "Merry Xmas" for every bo liao stuffs I got for him. I got him a Eu Yan Seng 膏药布...and I passed it to him saying..."Merry Xmas!!!"
Then I got him the original original 苏打饼...(took me quite a while to figure out which one is the original as there were many of them marketed as Jacob's biscuits off the shelves)...and I passed it to him saying..."Merry Xmas!!!"
A bit bo liao now that I noticed what I was doing...haha...but he will smile and said "Thank you!"
I guess the key fundaments in our relationship is respect and trust...although he did caught me snooping around in his hp mailbox this morning... :P
Ok...screw the fundamentals and points of keeping a relationship alive...just be yourself...love one another and stay happy!!! Don't ever make the mistake of comparing for it is not worth the time nor the efforts...no one can have what you have...SO THERE!
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment