Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So far so good


That's my bump size today. Is it any different from the previous post???


That's my bump 2 weeks ago...

If anything, I will feel that the complexion on my tummy had improved. LOL
Thanks to the Matis marvelous stretchmark cream that the wonderful Winnie introduced to me. I wasted no time in ordering 1 more tube from Winnie for post-pregnancy. It's not just the bump, you have to apply on your thighs and butt...anywhere that's prone to stretchmarks!

I started my maternity leave early and the break is good. No disturbance from work as I've have a temp covering me. I guess that is the perk of maternity leave. I can sleep late, I can do whatever I want. Read the latest Marian Keyes (patting my own back for having the hindsight to get the novel before my maternity start..tehehe...)

Trying to work on the backlogs of my scrapbook for Apple. Catching up~ but I am slacking here and there. The only walking I am doing is to walk from room to toilet, toilet to room. Room to kitchen, kitchen to room. This room to next room...haha...

I think I better be more hardworking and do my kegel exercise and squats and pelvic rotation and etc...

I have to remind Kelvin to pack a sweater into HIS hospital bag. YES, my husband actually has a hospital bag...*snickered*...I nearly LOL when he showed me yesterday...

Stuffs he packed...camera, camera lens, tripod? I wonder...then I don't know what else...oh yah! Chargers! Chargers for his laptop, our mobile phones, my NDS...camera chargers...I think that's about it...hehe..

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers