Support Wikipedia!

Support Wikipedia

Monday, September 27, 2010

Heidi's 7th Month old!

Me: Heidi, for your 7th month celebration, let me style your hair a bit.
Heidi: Huh?

Heidi: hehehe...that tickles...

Heidi: Muaaahhhhh....

Me: Ta-dah!!! All done!

Me: Smile leh! So nice wor...

Heidi: Waaaahh...I don't like! Nainai!!! They bully me again!!!

For Heidi's 7th month old present, I've gotten her the grooming set from Stokke. Am so going to start brushing her hair and etc etc...haha...but I don't dare leave the grooming set outside. I scared her jiejie steal her comb or brush home. Then the bunny will be missing 1 ear.

My sexy baby in her Ginger Snap dress.

I purposely bought it for her to attend my wonderful friend - Maria Wee's wedding. Heidi was a hit! She's so well-behaved and...except for the part where she was playing with the carebear nicely and Kelvin instructed her not to drop the bear. That annoyed her somehow and she threw the bear. Sibei guai lan...


Photoshoot by daddy...

I deliberately arranged for a photoshoot at Botanical Garden. We almost wanted to give up the idea and head home as Heidi was in a very cranky mood that day. She was super duper sleepy and kept refusing to smile. (actually its my fault. I didn't pat her back to sleep and she's sleepier than usual because we were migrating her to Step 2 milk powder. Her body is thus adjusting to the new 'food')

Today you weighted 7.2kg (PD said you can still put on a little bit more), standing 67cm (PD said we cheated, should be 66cm) and your head measures like 44.5cm?(still smaller than some of the monster babies we've met)

I don't worry about milestones because you always hit them on time or before time...provided we gave you plenty of space to explore. Why...just that day I kept dumping you in your cot and teasing you for being lazy for not sitting up on your own...you proved me wrong the next day and immediately we lowered your cot and playpen!

You are still your sociable self...but I really wonder why you super manja to your gong gong and popo. You aren't so manja with other ppl leh. Now that you are so much older, your nainai can't nag when mommy wants to give you gripewater. I felt that it really helped you a lot a lot...not so heaty (as in less bak sai)...lets you poo daily (yes yes, daily now. PHEW!) and better yet...your appetite is really good! (just not so good today cos mommy didn't feed you gripewater and your MIL still against it even though the company removed the alcohol and dunno what other stuff from their Gripewater since 1982!)

Happy 7th month old baby~ Time for your dreamfeed...muack!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers