My husband titled this pic...Horse & Zebra... -_-

In case you are wondering, "Where's the horse?"
The horse is me lah! I born in the yr of the horse mah. Kua kua kua....
My baby is sleeping already and its only 9pm! kua kua...its like the first in a very long while. She will stay up and li-li-lei-lei and etc etc...by the time I convinced her to sleep, it will already be 10pm. And all that time taken to convince her to sleep ...exhausted me. I know I should just let her roll around in her cot until she doze off...but the manja queen will wail for me to cuddle her. Anyway, I also love to cuddle her...hehe...
Who can resist such a cute baby?

Okok...I gotta stop saying my baby is cute. Why parents always so bu yao lian one? Always think their own baby is the cutest. But honestly speaking, Heidi is cute mah....hor hor hor????
Anyway...my prayer points for Heidi:
1) That her toys will not have parts missing, making them incomplete.
2) No side effects from vaccinations
3) Growth and milestones, not going to worry but submit them to Jesus.
4) Heidi to grow up as a loving, creative, humourous and big-hearted gal~
This entry is quite rubbish cos I lost track of what I initially wanted to post about and was goggling and reading up on Sonny & Cher...then link to other 60s, 70s, 80s stars...missed those hippie era...gosh, I am lost. Now time to dreamfeed Heidi~
Ciao~






0 comments:
Post a Comment