- Learn crocheting (Maria already made a trip to spotlight for me...so touched..)
- Learn bento making for Heidi (snack time at school or picnic or something)
- Get table and chairs for Heidi from Ikea
- Start Heidi on regular doodle session (so we can watch DVD movies in peace while she doodle away)
- Sign Heidi up for Playgym classed with Julia Gabriel.
- Practise my own drawings and stuffs.
- Plan fun art lessons for Heidi.
- Buy fruits home every Friday for Heidi's weekend.
- Exercise regularly with Heidi and Kelvin. (ideally is swimming but I have to get Heidi into the water without crying first)
- Constantly strive to be a better wife, mom and artist...(in that order. Strong and happy marriage produces happy offsprints)
We were attending Baby Wendy's bday party just now and Heidi fall asleep on the way home. We are a tad worried because she didn't finish her porridge and milk was 'administrated' at 7.30pm instead of the usual 8.30pm. I am still wondering if I should do a dreamfeed...but oh well...let her wake me at 5am or so then...I really don't feel like disturbing her sleep. I only changed her diaper, shorts to long pants and patted her back to sleep. Didn't even change her out of her hoodie...
I am seriously very into this entire motherhood thing and I felt very privileged to be such a big part of Heidi's life. I only pray that she is as loved and protected out of my sight as well. Entrusting that to me Abba...amen!






0 comments:
Post a Comment