The med made Heidi sleepy by 9pm. Now? She's soundly asleep. Praise God for a good sleep! No blocked nose to kachiao her sleep. May she sleep well and peacefully. May I be blessed with a deep rest and peaceful rest...Abba's angels watches over Heidi while I snooze. Healing is released upon her and there will be no fever, no flu, no cough, no running nose, no blocked nose, no skin rashes, no eczema, no loss of appetite, no constipation, no diarrhea, no indigestion, no lack of good healthy nutrients, no lack of peace, no lack of love, no lack of favor, no lack of protection, no lack of soundness, no lack of good health, no lack of wealth and no lack of prosperity! AMEN AMEN AMEN! (can amen to my greedy prayer and believe with all your heart that it shall be bestowed unto you because Christ is in you. That is if you accepted Christ first lah)
Call me greedy. Indeed I am! Why shouldn't I be greedy? When I have a Father who is all ready to give and bless! Anytime babe! Just come asking!
Prayer nia...are like soothing balm to my battered soul. The daily issues at work are wearing me down but I am remembering...Let not your heart be troubled....it felt good to have a shield at work now. And I know I have the ultimate shield in Christ.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment